Lemon and Ginger Cookies
- 1 Prepared for Fidu Cookies 250g
- 1 White Chocolate with Fidu Coconut Milk 70g
- 3g dehydrated ginger
- 10g dehydrated lemon
- 30ml water
- 45g vegetable margarine
- Grind the ginger and lemon in a food processor.
- In a bowl, add the lemon and ginger to the mixture and mix well. Add water and softened vegetable margarine. Mix and knead until it forms a ball.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin between two sheets of parchment paper and cut with a mold or cup.
- Bake at 170ºC for about 7 min. or until they start to brown (baking time may vary depending on the size of the cookies and the type of oven)
- Remove from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let cool.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir the chocolate until it has no lumps and is liquid.
- To finish, just dip half of the cookies in the liquid chocolate and put it in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate.
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: