Gluten-free and egg-free orange cookies
- 1 Preparation for Fidu Cookies 250g
- 1 orange
- 30ml water
- 45g vegetable margarine
- Add 20ml of orange juice to the water.
- In a bowl, add the juice and the softened vegetable margarine to the mixture. Mix and knead until it forms a ball (you can always add orange zest).
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin between two sheets of parchment paper and cut with a mold or cup.
- Bake at 170ºC for about 7 min. or until they start to brown (baking time may vary depending on the size of the cookies and the type of oven).