- 1 Prepared for Fidu Cookies 250g
- ½ 47% Fidu coconut milk chocolate
- ½ White Chocolate with Fidu Coconut Milk
- 50ml water
- 45g vegetable margarine
- 1g of cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- In a bowl, add the cinnamon to the mixture and mix until uniform.
- Add water and softened vegetable margarine. Mix and knead until it forms a ball (you can always add orange zest).
- Break half of the chocolate bar into small pieces and pour into the dough.
- Mix the dough very well to spread the chocolate pieces.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Make 8 balls on a sheet of parchment paper and flatten them all to form a circular shape.
- Bake at 170ºC for about 7 min. or until they start to brown (baking time may vary depending on the size of the cookies and the type of oven).
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE:
Prepared for Fidu Cookies 250g
Coconut milk chocolate 47% Fidu