On these hot days, making a cake with fresh fruit for a snack or dessert can make the day sweeter and make those we share smile with.
This recipe is very simple and delicious, we recommend using fresh pineapple, but you can also make it with canned pineapple slices.
- 1 pack of Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cake 500g
- Pineapple qb
- 60ml of vegetable oil
- 340ml of water
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the contents of the traditional cake mix package into a bowl.
3. Add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
4. Add 340ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
5. Peel and cut 4 pineapple rings into small cubes and add to the dough.
6. Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
7. Cut 3 more pineapple rings to place on top of the dough.
8. Bake for about 35 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
9. Remove the cake from the oven, unmold it after a few minutes and let it cool.
It's going to be hard to resist the fresh aroma of pineapple just out of the oven!
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).