Cocoa Cake with Raspberry Cream
Cocoa cake with raspberry cream is a delicious cake that resulted from a partnership between Fidu and the Cake Design store Açúcar Encantado.
The result was a spectacular cake in both taste and appearance. It seems impossible, but this cake does not have the 14 main allergens, gluten, lactose and is suitable for vegan diets.
Want to try it out?
It's very simple, so here's the recipe:
- 2 packages of preparation for Fidu Cacao Cake 500g
- 250gr vegetable margarine
- 250g powdered sugar
- 125g raspberries
- 50g of regular or coconut sugar
- Sugar paste
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Pour the contents of the 2 packages of cocoa cake preparation into a bowl, add 120ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add 680 ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Divide the dough into 4 round shapes of 16 cm in diameter, previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes (baking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- While you wait for the cake, you can prepare the raspberry reduction by joining the raspberries with the sugar in a pan over medium/low heat and let it cook for about 20 minutes. It is necessary to stir from time to time and let it cool.
- For the raspberry cream it is necessary to beat the margarine well, add the powdered sugar until it becomes a white and fluffy cream. Add the raspberry reduction and mix well with a spatula.
- Remove the cake from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let it cool.
- Spread the cream between the cake layers and finally apply the sugar paste and decorate to taste.
With a cake like this it will be hard to resist 😉!