Cocoa Cake with Wild Fruits
This Christmas include everyone at the table.
The recipe for this cake is very simple and quick to prepare.
- 1 pack of Fidu Cocoa Cake Preparation 500g
- 60ml of vegetable oil
- 340ml of water
- Powder sugar
To start you can prepare the Cacao Cake:
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
3. Add 340 ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
4. Pour the dough into a round shape of 20-24 cm in diameter, previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
7. Allow to cool and decorate the cake with the blueberries and blackberries to your liking, after washing and drying them.
8. The last step is to sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar, and it's ready to be served!
Good luck trying to resist ;)!
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: