Chocolate Cake with Banana
It's a completely irresistible cake for those who love the cocoa flavor and together with the banana it's a doom😁, in addition to being a great snack, they also work well as a dessert or breakfast.
- Prepared for Cocoa Cake 500g Fidu
- 2 small bananas
- 60ml vegetable oil / olive oil
- 340ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Peel 1 banana and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the other banana in half.
- Pour the Cacao Cake Preparation into a bowl.
- Add vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Add the banana cubes to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a rectangular shape or Pyrex previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Place the two halves of the banana on top of the dough.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes (baking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove the cake from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let it cool.
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, no ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), no artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).