It's an allergen-free, gluten-free and vegan cake, very easy to make with our Traditional Cake Preparation.
The combination of raspberries with lemon zest results in a refreshing and pleasant cake.
- Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cake 500g
- 100g of raspberries
- 340ml of water
- 60ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add 340ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Add the zest of a lemon to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Place the raspberries on top of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.