Lemon and Blueberry Cake _ Recipe by Matilde Sunshine
We challenged Matilde Sunshine ☀ to create a recipe free from the top 14 allergens, gluten free and vegan with our Traditional Cake Mix.
The recipe for this cake is very easy to make, there's nothing wrong with it. You will only need half a dozen ingredients, 2 bowls, 1 fork and a cake pan. Preparation takes about 15 minutes and then 40 minutes in the oven... Basically, it takes 1 hour to get ready!
- 1 pack of Fidu Traditional Cake Preparation
- 60ml coconut oil
- 300ml rice milk
- 3 dessert spoons of agave
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 125g of blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 170º.
- Start by placing the traditional cake mix in a bowl and add the coconut oil. With the help of a fork (or even with your fingers) dissolve the coconut oil in the flour mixture until it becomes a coarse sand.
- Add the lemon zest, mix and reserve.
- In another bowl add the milk, agave, lemon juice and mix well.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a fork until the dough forms. Don't mix too much!
- Crush the blueberries and fold into the dough.
- Grease a cake pan with a little coconut oil.
- Pour the dough into the mold, and bake for 35/40 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Let it cool down before unmolding and it's ready to eat!