Apple Cake And Cinnamon
With this cold and rainy weather, all you want to do is stay at home and if we have a freshly baked apple and cinnamon cake, it's even better.
This is a delicious and simple recipe on how to prepare a cake for a snack or even a dessert.
- 1 pack of Fidu Cinnamon Cake Preparation 500g
- 1 medium apple
- 60ml of vegetable oil
- 340ml of water
1. Preheat the oven to 190oC.
2. Pour the contents of the traditional cake mix package into a bowl.
3. Add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
4. Add 340ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
5. Peel and cut half an apple into small cubes and add to the dough.
6. Pour the dough into an English cake tin (can also be a 20-22cm round shape) previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
7. Cut the other half of the apple into thin slices to place on top of the dough.
8. Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used, in the case of the round pan it takes about 30 minutes). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
9. Remove the cake from the oven, unmold it after a few minutes and let it cool.
Who can resist the aroma of an apple and cinnamon cake just out of the oven?
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).