Passion fruit cake
This Passion Fruit Cake is fresh, fluffy and delicious and is very simple to make with our Traditional Cake Preparation.
In addition it is:
✔free from the 14 main allergens,
✔ gluten free,
- Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cake 500g
- 60ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 100g passion fruit pulp
- 260ml water
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water and then the passion fruit. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
passion fruit icing
- 40g passion fruit pulp
- White sugar powder 150g
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable drink
- Pour the powdered sugar into a bowl and add the lemon juice, the vegetable drink and the passion fruit, stir until you have a homogeneous cream.
- Pour the frosting on top of the cooled cake.
Note: The vegetable drink to be used must comply with the dietary restrictions of those who will consume it. You should always pay attention to possible contamination by traces of allergens, by carefully reading the labels and/or contacting the manufacturer.