- Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cake 500g
- 200ml of water
- 7 strawberries
- 60ml vegetable oil/olive oil
- Wash the strawberries well and put them in the blender along with the water. Crush coarsely to get small pieces of strawberry.
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the crushed strawberries. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
- Decorate to taste with strawberries.
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: