English cake without the 14 allergens
For those who like English cake, but cannot eat it due to the nuts or sulfites of candied fruits, we made this recipe with you in mind.
It is a cake without the 14 main allergens, gluten free and vegan. In addition to being very easy to make with our Traditional Cake Preparation.
You can use your favorite fruits, as long as the sum of all the fruits does not exceed 150g.
- Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cake 500g
- 340ml of water
- 60ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 50g banana
- 50g apple
- 30g of raspberries
- 20g blueberries
- 25g sunflower seeds (OPTIONAL)
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add 340ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Peel and cut the fruit into small cubes and add to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Garnish with fruit on top of the dough
- Bake for about 35 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick. If the dough is still liquid inside, just turn on the bottom of the oven so you don't burn the top of the cake and leave it for another 20 minutes. Check with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
ATTENTION when buying sunflower seeds, some of those on the market may contain traces of nuts or sesame seeds. If you don't find any that are safe for your restrictions, you can make this recipe with only fresh fruits.
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: