Vegan and Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownie
This vegan, gluten-free chocolate and sweet potato brownie is a delight. It stays moist inside and is very simple and easy to make.
Great for snacks, desserts or special occasions.
- 1 Cacao Fidu Cupcake Preparation 500g
- 150g sweet potato
- 170ml of water
- 30ml vegetable oil / olive oil / coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- In a pan, place 150g of cubed sweet potato, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Once cooked, drain the cooking water into a measuring cup and top up with hot water up to 170ml.
- Add the water to the boiled sweet potato again and mash it with the magic wand or blender.
- Pour the contents of the Cocoa Cupcake Mix package into a bowl. Add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the still hot crushed sweet potato to the mixture and mix with a wire whisk, until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- Spread the dough in a rectangular shape or oven tray previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used).
- Remove the cake from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let it cool.
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: