Gluten-free and vegan brownies
This vegan, gluten-free chocolate and pumpkin brownie is a delight. It stays moist inside and is very simple and easy to make.
Great for snacks, desserts or special occasions, it can be served plain or with your favorite accompaniment, such as ice cream or cocoa topping.
- 1 Fidu Chocolate Cake Preparation 500g
- 250g butternut squash
- hot water qb
- 60ml vegetable oil / olive oil / coconut oil
- sunflower seeds qb (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
- In a pan, place 250g of cubed pumpkin, cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Once cooked, drain the cooking water into a measuring cup and top up with hot water up to 340ml.
- Add the water to the cooked pumpkin again and grind with the magic wand or blender.
- Pour the contents of the Chocolate Cake Prep package into a bowl. Add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the still hot crushed pumpkin to the mixture and mix with a wire whisk, until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- Spread the dough in a rectangular shape or oven tray previously greased or lined with parchment paper. (Tip: You can add sunflower seeds inside and on top of the dough for a texture with crunchy bits).
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used).
- Remove the cake from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let it cool.
- Cut into squares and serve plain or with a scoop of ice cream or with cocoa topping.
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: