Cocoa Cupcake with Coconut Filling 🥥
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 cupcakes):
- 1 pack of 250g Cacao Fidu Cupcake Preparation
- 100g grated coconut
- 1 banana
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Peel and cut the banana into pieces. Place in a bowl and crush with a fork. Add the coconut and mix until it becomes a coconut paste, if it is still too wet add a little more coconut.
- Pour the cupcake mix into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough only up to half of the previously greased or lined cupcake pans.
- Make balls with the coconut paste and place one in each shape.
- Pour the rest of the dough into the molds until it covers the coconut balls.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes (baking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cupcakes are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: