Cocoa Cupcake with Apple 🍏
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 cupcakes):
- 1 pack of 250g Cacao Fidu Cupcake Preparation
- 1 apple
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 150ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Peel and cut the apple into pieces. Put it in a blender and add the water, grind well until you get a juice.
- Pour the cupcake mix into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add apple juice. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into the previously greased or lined cake pans. You can put a thin slice of apple on top of each dough.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cupcakes are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: