Cocoa Cupcake with Avocado Cream
- Prepared for Cupcake Cacao 250g Fidu
- 1 avocado
- 170ml of water
- 30ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 20g powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into the previously greased or lined cake pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cupcakes are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- To prepare the avocado cream, all you need to do is add the pulp, sugar and lemon juice in a bowl and blend with a hand blender until you have a homogeneous cream. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
- Decorate the top of the cooled cupcakes with the avocado cream.
Like our products, this recipe does not use eggs or milk, is free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free and suitable for vegan diets.
This avocado cream is a vegan alternative to conventional buttercream and is suitable for APLV (cow's milk protein allergy).