Orange Cocoa Cupcake
Today we have a different recipe, to create a special and very simple snack to make. This recipe was a suggestion from Beecircular , which gave us a new perspective to take advantage of existing resources so that there was no waste. From the oranges we make a juice and from the orange peels we make the bases for the cupcakes.
The result goes beyond a simple orange peel base. When tasting this delicious cocoa cupcake there is a hint of orange that makes it irresistible.
Here we share the recipe:
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 cupcakes):
- 1 pack of Cacau Fidu Cupcake Preparation 250g
- 3 oranges
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
1. Wash the oranges well, cut them in half and remove the entire interior with the help of a spoon. You can use the interior to make a juice.
2. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
3. Pour the contents of the preparation package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
4. Add water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
5. Pour the dough into the 6 orange peels, without filling to the top.
6. Place the shells with the dough in the form of cupcakes, to prevent them from falling over in the oven.
7. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
8. Remove from oven, let cool.
Now all you have to do is taste and feel the cocoa flavor with a pleasant orange flavor.
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).