Chocolate Cupcake with White Chocolate Icing
This frosting with our White Chocolate is super delicious and with a touch of coconut flavor.
A very simple and quick recipe to make.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 cupcakes):
- 1 pack of 250g Cacao Fidu Cupcake Preparation
- 8 squares of White Chocolate with Fidu Coconut Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add the vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into the previously greased or lined cake pans.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cupcakes are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
- To prepare the white chocolate coating, you just need to put the white chocolate squares in a bowl, add the coconut oil and microwave for no more than 1 minute and when you remove it, stir well to melt all the pieces.
- Pour the white chocolate over the cupcakes and leave in the fridge for 10 or 15 minutes.
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE:
Cocoa Fidu Cupcake Prepared 250g