Raspberry D'Aguião Cupcake
As soon as Fidu and D'Aguião met, they realized that they could team up to bring new delicious recipes that make your mouth water. 🤤 .
D'Aguião is concerned with sustainability and waste reduction. In this sense, the idea arises of dehydrating the fruit, turning it into powder, through a natural process only using sun exposure.
This recipe consists of combining our preparation for Traditional Cupcakes with Raspberry Powder. The result is a delicious and fluffy cupcake with an irresistible raspberry flavor.
- 1 pack of Fidu Cupcake Preparation 250g
- 10g D'Aguião Raspberry Powder
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
- Coconut cream for whipping (cream type) 250ml
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
3. Add the 170ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
4. Add the 15g of raspberry powder to the dough and mix very well until the dough is of a homogeneous color.
5. Pour the dough into the previously greased molds.
6. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
7. While you wait for the cake to bake, take the opportunity to beat the coconut cream until it becomes whipped cream. The cream must be fresh for a better result.
8. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
9. Once cooled, decorate the top of the cupcakes with coconut whipped cream and raspberry powder.
It will be hard to resist once you smell the raspberry!