These Lemon Cupcakes are fluffy, moist and delicious… perfect for New Year's Eve.
Very simple to prepare and suitable for allergy sufferers, intolerant people, celiacs and vegans. Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, 14 major allergens free.
- Prepared for Traditional Cupcakes 250g Fidu
- Zest and 20ml of juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml of oil
- 150ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Mix water with lemon juice
- Add lemon zest and juice to the dough. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into previously greased medium forms or lined with paper forms for cupcakes.
- Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: