Raspberry Cupcake Duo
To prepare these delicious two-layer cupcakes just follow the recipe:
INGREDIENTS (for 6 to 8 medium cupcakes):
- 1 pack of Prepared for Traditional Fidu Cupcakes 250g
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
- 70g of raspberry
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Prepare the clear dough by pouring 125g of the Fidu Traditional Cupcake Maker package into a bowl. Add 15ml of vegetable oil and stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add 85ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles. Reserve.
- wash the raspberries and place in a blender and add 85ml of water.
- Prepare the raspberry batter by pouring 125g of the Fidu Traditional Cupcake Mixer package into a bowl. Add 15ml of vegetable oil and stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the liquefied raspberry. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- In pre-greased cupcake molds or lined with paper molds, first pour the raspberry mass only up to half of the mold, then pour the mass only with the preparation.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
Now just share with the ones you love and enjoy two delicious flavors in one cupcake!
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: