Banana Pancake Dippers
A different way to eat pancakes with banana, whether for breakfast, snack, party or while watching your favorite series.
A creamy banana on the inside with a fluffy pancake coating on the outside, which can be eaten plain or dipped in something sweet, like cocoa cream.
For the Banana Pancakes
INGREDIENTS (For 3 to 4 people):
- 130g of Prepared for Fidu Pancakes
- 180ml Water or vegetable drink
- 2 bananas
- Peel and cut the bananas into diagonal slices and set aside .
- Add the mixture with water/vegetable drink in the proportions indicated and mix.
- Grease a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil or olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Dip each banana slice into the pancake batter, drain excess batter and place in the skillet.
- Let it cook on both sides.
For the Cocoa Cream
- 1 cup of Cocoa Powder Fidu
- 1 cup of sugar
- 45g of vegetable margarine
- ½ cup of vegetable drink
- Combine the sugar, cocoa, margarine and vegetable drink in a pan.
- Heat over low heat, stirring until you have a homogeneous cream.
- Serve in a bowl to dip the pancakes in.
Our Pancake Prep is perfect for this recipe because it's ready in no time, just add water or vegetable drink. In addition it is:
- Free from 14 major allergens
- No added sugars
- Without gluten
- lactose free
Note : The vegetable drink to be used must comply with the dietary restrictions of those who are going to consume it. You should always pay attention to possible contamination by traces of allergens, by carefully reading the labels and/or contacting the manufacturer.