Halloween Special - Cinnamon Pumpkin Cake
🎃And if you're in the habit of making a Pumpkin Head for Halloween, it's a great way to use up your leftovers to make this appetizing cupcake.
Like our products, this recipe does not use eggs or milk and is free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free and suitable for vegan diets.
- Prepared for Cinnamon Cake 500g Fidu
- 140g of Pumpkin
- 220ml of water
- 60ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- Peel and wash the pumpkin well, cut it into small cubes and put it in a blender along with the water. Mix well until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the contents of the package into a bowl and add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the carrot juice. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into a previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes. Let cool on a rack.
- You can decorate to taste with powdered sugar.