Mini Hungarian Dumplings
This recipe is for those who like the famous Hungarian Cookies.
We were inspired by these delicious cookies and made a recipe where you can use our Traditional Cupcake Preparation and our 74% Cocoa Dark Chocolate.
It's very simple and quick to make, perfect for a snack.
- Prepared for Traditional Cupcakes 250g Fidu
- 30ml of oil
- 9 squares of Dark Chocolate 74% Cacao Fidu
- 170ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- mix the water
- Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into medium shapes (do not exceed 1/3 of the height of the shapes to get a flat shape) previously greased or lined with paper cupcake molds.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let cool.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add the coconut fat and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir the chocolate so it doesn't get lumps until it's very liquid.
- To finish, just dip half of the mini cookies in the liquid chocolate and put it in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden the chocolate.
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: