Cocoa Pancakes with Cherries
These delicious Cocoa Pancakes with a crunchy touch of sunflower seeds and accompanied by cherries are perfect for a tasty and nutritious breakfast.
✔️Without the top 14 allergens
✔️ Gluten free
✔️ Lactose free
For 4-5 Pancakes
- 100g Prepared for Fidu Pancakes
- 130ml of water/vegetable drink
- 8g Fidu Powder Cocoa
- 15g of sugar
- 10g of sunflower seeds
- cherries to taste
- Pour the Fidu Pancake Preparation into a bowl and add the Fidu Cocoa Powder, sugar and sunflower seeds. Mix well.
- Add the water/vegetable drink and mix again.
- Grease a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
- Pour a portion of the dough into the skillet.
- Let it cook until the surface starts to get dry and turn to cook on the other side.
- Accompany with cherries.
SEE THE PRODUCTS OF THIS RECIPE: