Cinnamon Pancakes with Caramelized Apple
Autumn arrived accompanied by dark and rainy days that whet the appetite for more comfortable recipes.
Very simple to prepare and suitable for allergy sufferers, intolerant people, celiacs and vegans. Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, 14 major allergens free.
- 100g Prepared for Fidu Pancakes
- 150ml of water or vegetable drink
- 1 apple
- 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 30g of sugar
For 5-6 Pancakes
- Add the cinnamon to the mixture, then the water/vegetable drink and mix. (Hint: For sweet pancakes, sweeten to taste.)
- Grease a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
- Pour a portion of the dough into the skillet.
- Let it cook until the surface starts to get dry and turn to cook on the other side.
- Cut the apple into 5 or 6 slices.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
- Put the apples in the pan along with the sugar.
- Flip the apples until golden.
- Finally, just place the pancakes on a plate and alternate with the apple slices.