Spinach Pancakes with Mushrooms
These delicious spinach and mushroom pancakes are perfect for a light and nutritious meal.
✔️Without the top 14 allergens
✔️ Gluten free
✔️ Lactose free
For 4-5 Pancakes
- 120g Prepared for Fidu Pancakes
- 200ml of water/vegetable drink
- 15g spinach
- 6 mushrooms
- ½ onion
- salt qb
- Olive oil
- Add the spinach to the water/vegetable drink and blend in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Pour the Fidu Pancake Preparation into a bowl and add the spinach juice, add salt to taste (optional). Mix well.
- Grease a nonstick skillet with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
- Pour a portion of the dough into the skillet.
- Let it cook until the surface starts to get dry and turn to cook on the other side.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and chop the onion.
- Grease a frying pan with oil and add the mushrooms and onion, let it sauté until golden.
- 200ml of vegetable drink
- 1 tablespoon Fidu Corn Starch
- salt qb
- pepper to taste
- In a pan, put the Fidu Corn Starch and the vegetable drink, mix in cold until the starch completely dissolves.
- Bring to a boil and mix, season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue mixing until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and serve over pancakes with mushrooms.