- 250g Fidu Pancake Preparation
- 300ml of water or vegetable drink
- 1 peach or nectarine
- Brown or coconut sugar qb
- cinnamon qb
- Heat the oven to 200ºC with the grill on.
- Line an oven or Pyrex tray with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut the peach into thin slices.
- In a small bowl, mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Sprinkle peach slices with this mixture and arrange on parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes on the grill, until the peach begins to bake and caramelize, but not browned. (time may vary depending on oven)
- Remove from the oven and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine 250g of Fidu Pancake Preparation with 300ml of water/vegetable drink in the indicated proportions and mix.
- Let the dough rest for 5 minutes and mix again.
- Pour a thin portion of batter over the caramelized peach.
- Return to the oven at 200ºC but with the grill off for about 10 minutes (time may vary depending on the oven). Check if it is cooked with the toothpick test. (The dough should be light, don't wait for it to brown or it could burn.)
- Cut into pieces and serve with the caramelized peach facing up.
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: