Fun pancakes for kids
With the little ones at home, sometimes there is a lack of ideas to entertain them and make snacks healthier and more fun. When there are food restrictions due to allergy or intolerance, presenting different options can be even more difficult.
That's why we leave you a simple and easy idea to make a snack or breakfast, where everyone can help: Fun pancakes with fruit.
Ingredients (for 3 to 4 Pancakes):
- 100g of Fidu Pancake Preparation
- 120ml water or vegetable drink
- Fresh fruit to taste
1. Add the mixture to the water/vegetable drink and mix.
2. Let the dough rest for 5 minutes and mix again.
3. Grease a non-stick frying pan with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
4. Pour a portion of the batter into the skillet.
5. Let it cook until the surface starts to get dry and turn to cook on the other side.
6. Prepare the fruit (in the examples in the photos we used bananas, clementines and blueberries, but you can use any fruit you prefer or that you have at home).
7. Then just give wings to the imagination and let the little ones help with the decoration with fresh fruit, forming animal faces or others of your choice.
Our Pancake Mixer is suitable for even the smallest of children as it contains no added sugar or artificial additives. And, like all Fidu products, it is also free from the 14 main allergens, gluten, lactose and suitable for vegan diets.
Note: The vegetable drink to be used must comply with the dietary restrictions of those who will consume it. You should always pay attention to possible contamination by traces of allergens, by carefully reading the labels and/or contacting the manufacturer.