In Food Allergy Week we did a Live cooking where we present this delicious recipe.
It's so quick to make, yes it only takes 10 minutes to prepare this chocolate delight.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 to 6 Petit Gâteaus):
- 1 pack of 250g Cacao Fidu Cupcake Preparation
- 1 Chocolate 74% cocoa Fidu 70g
- 30ml vegetable oil or olive oil
- 170ml boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Bring water to a boil.
- Pour the cupcake preparation into a bowl and add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Add 170ml of boiling water and mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream.
- Pour the dough into cupcake molds previously greased with a little oil (if you use silicone molds, you don't need to grease it).
- Bake in the oven for about 3 minutes, until a slight crust forms on the surface.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and carefully unmold while still hot.
You can watch the video on ours at this link 👉 Instagram IGTV
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, no ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), no artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).
SEE THE PRODUCTS IN THIS RECIPE: