Apple and Cinnamon Squares
It's a light and fluffy cake, loaded with fresh fruit, sweet but not too sweet, which in addition to being a great snack also works well as a dessert or breakfast.
- Prepared for Cinnamon Cake 500g Fidu
- 2 medium apples
- 30ml of vegetable oil
- 170ml of water
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Peel and cut half an apple into small cubes.
- Cut the remaining apples into thin slices.
- Pour the 250g of Cinnamon cake mix into a bowl.
- Add vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Add the apple cubes to the dough.
- Pour the dough into a rectangular shape or Pyrex previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Place the apple slices on top of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes (baking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove the cake from the oven, unmold after a few minutes and let it cool.
Who can resist the aroma of an apple and cinnamon cake just out of the oven?
Fidu cake preparations are free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free, without ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegan diets), without artificial additives and free from genetically modified organisms (GMO's).