These Carrot Cupcakes are fluffy, moist and delicious… perfect for a school lunch.
Very simple to prepare and suitable for allergy sufferers, intolerant people, celiacs and vegans. Gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, 14 major allergens free.
- Prepared for Traditional Cupcakes 250g Fidu
- 2 small carrots
- 30ml of oil
- 170ml of water
- Wash the carrots well, peel and cut into slices, place them in a pan with half a glass of water over medium heat.
- When the carrots are cooked, remove from the heat and drain the cooking water into a measuring cup. Fill the glass with cold water up to 170ml.
- Add the water to the carrots again and chop well with the magic wand or the blender until it becomes juice. Let cool.
- Preheat the oven to 170oC.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add 30ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
- Add the carrot juice. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
- Pour the dough into previously greased medium forms or lined with paper forms for cupcakes.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check if they are cooked with the help of a toothpick.
- Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.