The Top 14 Allergens
1. Cereals containing gluten, namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridized strains and products based on these cereals;
two. Crustaceans and products made from crustaceans;
3. Eggs and egg products;
4. Fish and fish products;
5. Peanuts and peanut-based products;
6. Soy and soy-based products;
7. Milk and milk-based products (including lactose);
8. Nuts, namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia or Queensland nuts and products based thereon;
9. Celery and celery-based products;
10. Mustard and mustard-based products;
11. sesame seeds and sesame seed products;
12. Sulfur dioxide (SO2) and sulfites;
13. Lupine and lupine-based products;
14. Shellfish and shellfish-based products.
Source: Regulation (EU) no. 1169/2011 of October 25th.