The cinnamon bun is a classic, but it is an option that can be used by everyone, including the majority of special diets, like all our products it is free from the 14 major allergens. Does not contain gluten or lactose, or ingredients of animal origin.
It's a simple and delicious cake and can be eaten at breakfast, lunch, and snacks, when there is a visit or a celebration.
Add a decoration, or a cake filling to add a personal touch!
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn), golden cane sugar, corn starch, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), cinnamon, (0,4%), thickener (xanthan gum).
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you have a mixture with a sand-like appearance.
3. Add 340 ml of water. Mix with wire whisk or electric mixer, until you get a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
4. Pour the dough into a 20-24 cm diameter round pan, previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes (the cooking time may vary with the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Make sure the cake is cooked with a toothpick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
All ingredients added to the preparation must be free of allergens.
Find out how to avoid the contamination with an allergen