We like to call it traditional, because that is the alternative, with a taste and appearance similar to a homemade cake is that it only takes the basic ingredients of the traditional ones. However, it is our traditional cake and can be consumed by everyone, including the majority of the food restrictions, because it does not contain wheat, nor eggs, nor butter. Like all our products, is free from the top 14 allergens, gluten, lactose and ingredients of animal origin.
It is a good base to decorate it, or fill it with whatever you want, just let your imagination run free!
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn (maize), golden cane sugar, corn starch, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), salt, thickener (xanthan gum).
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you have a mixture with a sand-like appearance.
3. Add 340 ml of water. Mix with wire whisk or electric mixer, until you get a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
4. Pour the dough into a 20-24 cm diameter round pan, previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes (the cooking time may vary with the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Make sure the cake is cooked with a toothpick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
All ingredients added to the preparation must be free of allergens.
Find out how to avoid the contamination with an allergen