Traditional Cake mix 500g
We like to call it traditional, because that is the alternative, with a taste and appearance similar to a homemade cake is that it only takes the basic ingredients of the traditional ones. However, it is our traditional cake and can be consumed by everyone, including the majority of the food restrictions, because it does not contain wheat, nor eggs, nor butter. Like all our products, is free from the top 14 allergens, gluten, lactose and ingredients of animal origin.
It is a good base to decorate it, or fill it with whatever you want, just let your imagination run free!
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn (maize), golden cane sugar, corn starch, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), salt, thickener (xanthan gum).
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn), brown sugar, corn starch, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), cinnamon (0.4%), thickener (xanthan gum).
1. Preheat the oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the contents of the package into a bowl, add 60ml of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a sandy-looking mixture.
3. Add 340 ml of water. Mix with a wire whisk or electric mixer, until obtaining a homogeneous cream with air bubbles.
4. Pour the dough into a round shape of 20-24 cm in diameter, previously greased or lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the pan and the type of oven used). Check that the cake is cooked with the help of a toothpick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a few minutes.
All ingredients added in the preparation must be allergen-free.