They can be eaten plain for breakfast or a snack, or it can be decorated for birthday parties and other celebrations, simply give free rein to your imagination.
Our simple and very versatile Cupcakes can be consumed by everyone, including most dietary restrictions, because like all our products, it is free from the 14 main allergens, gluten free, lactose free and also free from animal ingredients.
One pack of 250-gram package gives you 6 cupcakes with about a 75-g.
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn (maize), golden cane sugar, corn starch, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate), salt, thickener (xanthan gum).
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the contents of the box in a bowl, add 30 ml of vegetable oil. Stir until the mix looks polished.
3. Join with 170 ml. of water. Mix together with a whisk wire or electric mixer, until you obtain a creamy, homogeneous bubble of air.
4. Pour the dough on 6 forms of medium, previously greased, or covered with the shapes of the paper to the cupcakes.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the order and the type of oven you are using). Check to see if they are cooked with the help of a stick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a couple of minutes.
All of the ingredients added to the preparation should be free of allergens.
Find out how to avoid the contamination with an allergen