It can be used by everyone, including the majority of special diets, like all our products does not contain any of the 14 major allergens it does not contain gluten or lactose intolerance, or ingredients of animal origin.
They can be eaten simple or to be decorated for birthday parties and other celebrations, simply use your imagination.
One pack of 250-gram package gives you 6 cupcakes with about a 75-g.
INGREDIENTS: Mix of flours (srice, maize, locust bean gum), brown sugar, corn starch, cocoa powder (3.6%), and raising (tartrate potassium, sodium bicarbonate), salt, thickener (xanthan gum).
1. Pre-heat your oven to 170oC.
2. Pour the mix in a bowl, add 30 ml of vegetable oil. Mix it until it looks like sand.
3. Join with 170 ml of water. Mix together with a whisk wire or electric mixer, until you obtain a homogeneous creamy with air bubbles.
4. Pour the dough on 6 forms of medium, previously greased, or covered with baking paper for cupcakes.
5. Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the order and the type of oven you are using). Check if they are cooked with the help of a stick.
6. Remove from the oven and unmold after a couple of minutes.
All of the ingredients added to the preparation should be free of allergens.
Find out how to avoid the contamination with an allergen