Pancake Mix 400g
If you love pancakes, whether for breakfast, brunch, or whenever you feel like it, with the Pancakes Mix you can prepare them in a way that's quick and easy. Just add water or your favorite vegetable drink.
Our pancakes can be eaten and is suitable for allergy sufferers, intolerants, coeliacs and vegans. It is free from dairy, egg, gluten, or oats. Like all of our products the Pancake Mix is free from all top 14 allergens.
It is made with only natural ingredients and no added sugar.
You can add your favorite toppings, fresh fruit, jam, jelly, cinnamon, or even make a version of salt... just let your imagination run free and good appetite!
We are sure that you won't be able to eat just one!
INGREDIENTS: Flour (rice, corn), corn starch, milled flax seeds, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate).
For 3-4 Pancakes: 100 g of Mix + 120 ml of water / vegetable drink.
1. Add water/vegetable drink to the Pancake Mix in the proportions as indicated and mix it. (Tip: For sweet pancakes, sweeten it to taste.)
2. Set aside the dough for 5 minutes, and then mix them again.
3. Lightly grease a non-stick pan with vegetable oil and heat over medium high heat.
4. Pour a portion of dough into the frying pan.
5. Let it cook until the surface begins to dry out and turn over to cook the other side.
All of the ingredients added to the preparation should be free of allergens.
Flour (rice, corn), corn starch, ground flaxseeds, raising agents (monopotassium tartrate, sodium bicarbonate).
(for 3-4 pancakes or 2-3 waffles)
1. Add 120ml of water/vegetable drink with 100g of preparation and mix well. (Hint: For sweet pancakes, sweeten to taste.)
2. Grease a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
3. Pour a portion of the batter into the skillet.
4. Let it cook until the surface starts to dry and turn to cook on the other side.
Pour a portion of the batter into the preheated waffle maker and let it cook completely.